When: Wednesday 10 – Friday 12 May
Where: Visit the Acrulog stand M13, at the ICC Sydney, NSW
We are excited to be an exhibitor at Ozwater’23 water conference and exhibition. The conference is a mix of exhibitors, panel sessions and workshops.
Acrulog will be:
- On hand to answer your Acrulog questions.
- Displaying a range of Acrulog products including:
- Pumped monitor – PPB and IPX PPM models for continuous deployment.
- Diffusion monitor – short, long and extra-long deployment models (up to 90 days).
- Differential Pressure monitor – robust and simple to use.
- CEM systems – 1 Point, 2 Point and 3 Point models available.
- VOC monitor – for detection of volatile organic compounds.
- The new Dilution System – for customer response testing.
- 6-month deployment Break-Through monitor designed for carbon scrubber outlet monitoring.
Acrulog services include:
- Experienced and knowledgeable customer service staff.
- Rental Acrulogs – H2S Pumped PPB, diffusion PPM and Differential Pressure products.
- In-house manufacturer service and calibration.
- Repair and upgrade workshop for all your product aftercare.
Did you know?
- Acrulog is an Australian manufacturer, we are located just north of Brisbane in QLD.
- We design, manufacture, sell, service and rent products here in Australia.
- Acrulog also sell products to the rest of the world.
- We take pride in offering friendly and timely assistance.
- To find out more visit acrulog.com and www.ozwater.org.