Due to recent developments with the Novel Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) this event has been cancelled.
For more information please refer to https://wef.org/odorsair/
Acrulog is going to the Odors and Air Pollutants Conference in Cincinnati, OH. 15-18 Mar 2020
Visit Acrulog at the Detection Instruments Booth #109
We will be joining our US distributor, Detection Instruments, for this conference. The event will bring together environmental professionals from around the world for a showcase on odours and air pollutants management. The biennial Odor Conference is designed to educate practitioners, facility owners, operators, researchers, and public administrators about current odour issues, including regulatory requirements and methods for analysing problems and finding solutions.
We invite you to come along, have a chat and grab a whoopee cushion.
- With 3G shutting down ask about Acrulog 4G LTE-M / NB-IoT – now is the time to change.
- Discuss other communication capabilities on offer – 4-20mA and RS485.
- Find out about H2S PPM and PPB monitoring solutions.
- Inquire about our new Ammonia logger.
- Take a sneaky peak at what’s coming next.
- Have all your questions and queries answered.
- See the full range of loggers available.
- Products will be available to demonstrate the latest features.
- See what solutions we can offer for your business.
- Have a chat about sales, servicing and rentals.
- Continuous monitoring and convenience – Acrulog pumped loggers.
- Find out what is Micro Sampling Technology (MST).
- Visit acrulog.com for more information.