When: Wednesday 17 and Thursday 18 May
Visit the Detection Instruments Booth, Hall C-213
Charlotte Convention Centre, Charlotte, NC
Detection Instruments will be showcasing:
- Acrulog Hydrogen Sulfide Gas Loggers measuring from 3 ppb to 2000 ppm, including ppb and ppm loggers.
- DiCom perimeter monitor and Continuous Emissions Monitor (CEM).
- Differential Pressure loggers and VOC loggers.
- Ammonia loggers measuring up to 100 ppm.
- The new 90-day ELD deployment instrument.
- 6-month deployment Break-Through monitor designed to monitor the outlet of a carbon scrubber.
- A new, highly accurate, dilution system on display which allows for on-site response testing of Acrulog monitors.
All Acrulog monitors are available with:
- 4/20mA or RS-485 output.
- 4G (LTE-M or NB-IoT) cellular modems to transmit the data for remote viewing via the Acrustat software hosted on a Windows based computer.
- Visit wef.org/events–education/conferences/odorsair/ for conference details.
- Visit com or acrulog.com for more information on the products and how we can assist you.